Due to the rapid growth of social media, Instagram introduced an algorithm. Instagram selects the photos and videos that will rank high in a users’ feed. Posts that rank high generate a bigger and wider Instagram reach. For some people, the Instagram algorithm meant a decline in organic reach. However, there are some methods that you can use to increase your reach. Read on to discover Instagram algorithms tips to improve your reach.
- Photo Quality. Great content goes hand-in-hand with ranking higher on Instagram. You have probably noticed that the most liked and shared content on Instagram is visually striking. The kind of photos that users stop to admire include things like bold colors. Even if your environment is somewhat dull, consider producing professional visuals. You can also use the Instagram apps at your disposal to give your imagery some professional look at a fee.
- Consistent Stories. This may seem like an old tip, but consistency keeps your followers engaged. Stories are an authentic and quick way to engage your audience. Consistent stories easily become popular on Instagram. As such, they push your brand to the front of your follower’s stories updates. Consistent stories will keep your profile popping up, and this will encourage users to check you out constantly.
- Video Content. Although Instagram does not downright any content, videos are a better way to engage followers. People on Instagram are always looking for entertainment. Short and long videos are an excellent way to invite people to look at your content. Currently, Instagram is also pushing videos through stories and IGTV. The Instagram team has begun to show IGTV content on your stories updates instead of having it confined to IGTV itself. Instagram has also introduced a new video feature called Reels to compete with TikTok’s videos. This shows that Instagram wants you to produce more video content.
- Go Live. Live videos may not have any specific bearing on the Instagram algorithm, but they generate notifications to your followers. Live videos often put themselves on top of your followers’ stories feeds. You can produce something simple and off-the-cut. Going live involves less pressure, and it is something you should explore. However, you require several views for your live video to go viral. If you have a quick way to gain followers, buy cheap Instagram followers.
- Peak Hours. The most effective way to win with the Instagram algorithm is to post your content during peak hours. The secret here is understanding your audience. You must understand when more followers are likely to see your content. You can prepare your content in advance to avoid missing your peak hours.
- Post More Often. Increasing your posting frequency is an excellent way to outsmart the Instagram algorithm. Frequency allows you to experiment and assess the type of content that is working. You will also reach more followers. You can atomize your posting to avoid feeling pressured to produce in real-time.
The primary objective of Instagram is to make people happy. You can create exceptional experiences for your followers, which in turn can benefit your brand.