PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile a.k.a PUBG Mobile is the most popular free-to-play battle royale game for Android and iOS. It is developed by Lightspeed & Quantum Studio and published by Tencent Mobile.
PUBG Mobile is technically free-to-play, but like other free-to-play mobile games, it features microtransactions or in-app purchases. These purchases are done to get the in-game currency called UC.
What’s UC in PUBG Mobile?
If you are a hardcore PUBG Mobile player, you already know what UC stands for. For those who aren’t familiar with the game, UC (Unknown Cash) in PUBG Mobile is used to buy Season Passes, outfits and loot boxes called ‘Crates’ containing rare outfits, gun skins and emote. Even though it isn’t necessary to spend real money just to show off some ‘rare’ virtual items, most players buy UC to upgrade their Free Royale Pass to Elite Royale Pass. Upgrading the pass unlocks additional level-up rewards such as skins and emotes.
Previously UC could only be earned via microtransaction bundles or through the Elite Royale Pass. But now, it is possible to earn UC for free in many different ways.
If you don’t want to spend your hard-earned cash to buy UC, continue reading this article as we have some recommendations to help you earn UC in PUBG Mobile for free.
How To Earn Free UC in PUBG Mobile
- PUBG Mobile Bonus Challenge
- Google Opinion Rewards
PUBG Mobile Bonus Challenge
A couple of months ago, PUBG Mobile introduced Bonus Challenge for Indian players. This bonus challenge event puts players in a series of special challenges. All you need to do is participate in the India Bonus Challenge and start playing.
Here’s how you can sign up for the Bonus Challenge:
- Launch PUBG Mobile and log in to your account.
- Tap on BONUS REWARDS located on top of the screen.
- Once you tap on the banner, you will be redirected to the participation page and receive 10 battle coins that you can redeem from the in-game mail system.
- Now you will see a series of challenges in the Challenge section. To participate in the challenge mission you will have to spend at least 10 battle coins as entry fees. Completing the mission will give you a challenge reward starting from 300 battle coins. You can also increase the challenge reward by spending up to 50 battle coins on a challenge.
When you have enough reward points, you can convert it to UC Packs, outfits, skins and bonus vouchers by going to the Redeem section. The minimum reward is 100 UC Pack which requires 1000 battle coins.
Google Opinion Rewards
Created by the Google Surveys team, Google Opinion Rewards app on Android and iOS is a great way to get free UC. Users can earn Google Play Credit by answering quick surveys, then use the Google Play Credit to buy UC packs on PUBG Mobile.
Here’s how you can earn Google Play Credit and use it to buy UC in PUBG Mobile:
- First, download Google Opinion Rewards on your Android or iOS device.
Download link for Android:
Download link for iOS:
- After installing the app, launch it and sign in with your Google account.
- You will receive survey notifications around once a week, although there’s a possibility that it might be more or less frequent.
- When you get a survey, accept it quickly as it can expire soon. When you complete a survey, you can receive up to Rs.32 in Play Credit.
- The minimum credits you need is Rs.79 for 60 UC. There are more packs to choose from, but it may take some patience to stack up more Play credits.
- When you want to buy a UC pack, go to the in-game store, select your preferred UC pack and select ‘Google Play’ as a payment option. Once the payment is successfully done, the UC will be added to your PUBG account.
Following these methods will definitely help you to earn free UC in PUBG Mobile. Tencent frequently introduces new events to give players a chance to earn UC points. So make sure you log into the game daily to know about more challenges. Also, check out our article on how to play PUBG Mobile if you are new to the game.
For the latest tech news and updates, Install TechnoCodex App and follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.