Even though OnePlus’s top-tier phones are no longer “flagship killers,” the 8T is definitely a great device. Even so, there’s always room for improvement, and OnePlus is the first to admit it, hence the massive amount of software update its smartphones receive after launch.The most recent OnePlus 8T focuses on system enhancements and bug fixes, but there are a couple of camera improvements as well. If you’re using an OnePlus 8T as your daily driver, here is what you’ll get in the latest OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update:
- Improved system power consumption performance to reduce heating
- Improved miss-touch prevention to offer a better gaming experience
- Optimized fluidity with some mainstream games to reduce lagging risks
- Optimized user experience with Alert Slider by adding toast messages when switching among the 3 modes
- Fixed the issue that the status bar kept hovering on the screen in landscape mode
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Optimized the imaging effect to bring you with better shooting experience
- Improved camera stability
- Optimized mobile network connection to improve the network intensity with signal
- Fixed the small probability issue with network interruption while playing games
As per OnePlus’s statement, this update is pushed out in waves, which means the OTA will reach only a small number of people in the first couple of days, with a broader rollout starting soon.
For the latest tech news and updates, Install TechCodex App, and follow us on Google News, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.