Wordle 407 hints for TODAY – Stumped by July 31 Wordle? Three clues to help solve answer | Gaming | Entertainment
Just because it’s a Sunday – the day of rest – don’t think for one second that Wordle will take a day off. In fact, far from being a nice relaxing teaser to keep you entertained over breakfast, Wordle 407 is a fiendishly difficult puzzle that might require some help. Fortunately, that’s where Express Online comes in. If you need a hint or two for Wordle 407 on July 31, simply head to the bottom of the page. And don’t worry, it’s not cheating, because these clues are spoiler-free.
Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six attempts. Sounds simple, but it can be a lot harder than you think.
If you want to solve those Wordle puzzles, then you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 407 on July 31…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 407 hints and clues for July 31…
1. Wordle 407 starts with the letter C.
2. Wordle 407 contains just one vowel.
3. Don’t sit in one position for too long, you might get this.