Wordle 379 July 3 daily hints: Can’t solve today’s Wordle? Three clues to help with answer | Gaming | Entertainment
Sunday may be the day of rest, but Wordle doesn’t take a break. Indeed, if you want to keep your Wordle winning streak alive, then you’ll need to work pretty hard to solve this one. Fortunately, this is where Express Online comes in. If you need help solving Wordle 379 for July 3, then head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues. Good luck, because you’re going to need it.
The perfect game to play with your morning tea and toast, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
Fortunately, by using the process of elimination, you can actually solve the puzzle pretty quickly. It’s all about paying close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some handy Wordle tips, followed by a selection of spoiler-free clues for Wordle 379 on July 3…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 379 hints and clues for July 3…
1. Wordle 379 starts with the letter L.
2. Wordle 379 contains two vowels.
3. One of the letters appears twice.