Following in Microsoft’s footsteps, The Source has also launched an ‘Early Holiday Shopping‘ sale with discounts on laptops, TVs, peripherals, including the 2020 Macbook Pro, Surface Laptop 3, Samsung’s 65-inch The Frame TV and more.
Check out some of the deals below:
- Acer Chromebook Spin 513 CP513-1HL-S4XG 13.3-inch Touchscreen Laptop with 128GB eMMC, 8GB RAM & Chrome OS: $649 (regularly $799.99)
- Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13.3-inch 256GB with M1 Chip, 8 Core CPU & 7 Core GPU – Gold: $1,209.99 (regularly $1,299.99)
- Apple MacBook Pro (2020) 13.3-inch 256GB with M1 Chip, 8 Core CPU & 8 Core GPU with Touch Bar: $1,549.99 (regularly $1,699.99)
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 V9R-00022 15-inch Touchscreen Laptop with AMD Ryzen 5 3580U, 256GB SSD, 16GB RAM, AMD Radeon Vega 9 & Windows 10 Home: $1,7499.99 (regularly $2,269.99)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 VDX-00001 12.3-inch 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop with Intel® i7-1065G7, 1TB SSD, 16GB RAM & Windows 10 Home: $2,599.99 (regularly $3,069.99)
Find all products under The Source’s ‘Early Holiday Sale’ here. It’s worth noting that different product categories have a different ‘sale end’ day. If you’re going to sit on the idea of buying something from the sale, make sure you check when the sale ends by peeping under the price tag.
MobileSyrup utilizes affiliate partnerships. These partnerships do not influence our editorial content, though MobileSyrup may earn a commission on purchases made via these links.
Image credit: The Source
Source: The Source