For now, AT&T claims the best iPhone 12 deal on offer
Apple had a Verizon rep climbing on stage during its “Hi, Speed” iPhone 12 unveiling event, touting a great deal on the handset and its smaller iPhone mini sidekick that presumably start from $699, at least that was the only tag mentioned during the keynote.
The Apple iPhone 12 and 12 mini have the most 5G bands of any phone
Those extra 5G antennas all around the phone, as well as the modem interference filters don’t come cheap, so what are the US carrier prices for the iPhone 12 and 12 mini then?
AT&T has the best iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini trade-in deals
- iPhone 12 mini at $29.12 a month or $699 before trade-in
- iPhone 12 at $33.29 a month or $799 before trade-in
Free AT&T iPhone 12 deal
AT&T informed us that new or existing subs will be able to get the latest iPhone 12 for free. Here’s what you need to do in order to qualify for the free iPhone 12 offer:
- Purchase the device on an AT&T installment plan.
- Subscribe to an AT&T Unlimited plan.
- Trade-in an eligible device (good working condition, valued at $95 or more).
Apple iPhone 12/mini pricing, deals and availability on Verizon
With its cute mmWave 5G network, Verizon wasn’t really a contender in nationwide coverage compared to T-Mobile but it certainly made it up in speed. Now, however, together with the iPhone 12, it announced availability of its 5G Ultra Wideband service in 55 more cities, 43 stadiums and arenas, and seven airports, making its “5G Nationwide service” available to more than 200 million people in 1,800 cities in the US.
- iPhone 12 mini starts at $29.16 per month for 24 months on Verizon device payment (0% APR, $699.99 retail)
- iPhone 12 starts at $33.33 per month for 24 months on Verizon device payment (0% APR, $799.99 retail)
- iPhone 12 Pro starts at $41.66 per month for 24 months on Verizon device payment (0% APR, $999.99 retail)
- iPhone 12 Pro max starts at $45.83 per month for 24 months on Verizon device payment (0% APR, $1,099.99 retail)
Verizon iPhone 12/mini deals list:
- Get an iPhone 12 for as low as free when you switch to Verizon, trade-in select smartphones and sign up for a select Unlimited plan.
- Existing customers can get an iPhone 12 model for as low as $15 a month on Verizon Device Payment with a select unlimited plan, when you trade in select phones. Existing iPhone 8 or iPhone 8+ customers can save $250 when you trade-in and purchase a new iPhone 12 online on a select Unlimited plan.
- Apple Music, with over 70 million songs, thousands of playlists, daily selections from the world’s best music experts, the groundbreaking Apple Music radio, and innovative features like time-synced lyrics, is currently included, at no additional cost, in Get More Unlimited. And for those choosing Play More Unlimited, Do More Unlimited or Start Unlimited, you can still get six months of Apple Music free.
Apple iPhone 12/mini T-Mobile promos
T-Mobile is now as generous as AT&T or Verizon, and will sell you the iPhone 12 mini at a $30 discount compared to the full $729 price for the unlocked model, but only if you get it from Apple. Otherwise, the iPhone 12 mini prices on T-Mobile are as follows:
- iPhone 12 mini from $24.37 a month for 30 months, or $699 before trade-in
- iPhone 12 from $27.67 a month for 30 months, or $829 before trade-in
- Get 2 iPhone 12 Pros AND 2 new lines of unlimited 5G data for just $100/month on Essentials and trading in two eligible devices.
- Get up to $850 off any new iPhone 12 series (that’s a free iPhone 12!) with bill credits when adding a line and trading or turning in an eligible device.
- Get up to HALF OFF the iPhone 12 Pro with bill credits when trading or turning in an eligible device…or up to $500 off any new iPhone 12 series.
- Plus, customers who have been with T-Mobile, including Sprint, for 5+ years can get $200 off any new iPhone when they trade or turn in any active iPhone on an eligible plan. This can be combined with the $500 off deal.
- Business customers can get the new iPhone 12 for $399 when adding a line and trading in an eligible device. Plus, small businesses can get $100 with bill credits for every line they activate! Head here for all the business offer deals.
No more embarrassing retweets like this one for Apple:
For the latest tech news and updates, Install TechCodex App, and follow us on Google News, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.