After all, Apple Music has millions of songs in its portfolio, Arcade has hundreds of timewasters, Texture had more than 200 magazines to fold into Apple News, while Apple’s take on Netflix is taking shape as a curated list of original shows, movies and TV series.
Apple One bundle subscription plan prices
- $14.95 Individual plan (Apple Music, TV+, Arcade, 50GB iCloud)
- $19.95 Family plan (Apple Music, TV+, Arcade, 200GB iCloud)
- $29.95 Premier plan (Apple Music, TV+, Arcade, News+, Fitness+, 2TB iCloud subscription)
Apple One would make iPhones and iPads the ultimate keepers even more, despite that Apple already bundles TV+ with Apple Music for free with a student account, and Apple will still have a nice little revenue stream per iPhone every month to count on when the going gets tough. Smart.
Apple One Individual, Family and Premier plan tier prices
What’s in Apple One and when will Apple release the bundles?
- Apple One release date: Q4 2020, available later today, October 30
- Apple One Premier plan availability: Australia, Canada, UK, and the US
- Apple Music, TV+, Arcade, and 50GB iCloud in the Individual and Family tiers.
- Apple Music, TV+, Arcade, News+, Fitness+, and 2TB iCloud in the Premier tier.
Is there a free Apple One trial period?
How many people can be included in the Apple One Family plan?
With the Family and Premier plans, up to six family members (or, nudge, wink, friends) can access all the included services with their own personal accounts and preferences.
Apple One bundle devices
Is the Apple One subscription price worth it?
- Тhe Individual/Family Apple One plans save you $6/$8 than separate Apple Music, TV+, Arcade and iCloud subscriptions.
- The Premier Apple One plan saves you $25 than a family Apple Music plan, TV+, News+, Arcade and top iCloud subscriptions.
- Apple Music: $14.99/month (family plan, $9.99 for one)
- News+: $9.99/month
- Apple Arcade: $4.99/month
- TV+: $4.99/month
- The iPhone Upgrade Program: $35 to $67/month
- iCloud Storage: $9.99/month for 2TB (or the 50GB for $0.99 and 200GB for $2.99 plans)
- Apple Fitness+: $9.99/month, or $79.99/year
Take Apple Music and TV+, for instance. The Music subscription is $9.99, while TV+ is free with an Apple device for a year, but its pricing is actually $4.99. Adding the $4.99 Arcade, and a buck for basic iCloud storage, and a sum total of about $21 arrives. The basic Apple One bundle is $14.99, or $6 less than what you’d pay for the separate subscriptions.
As you can see, the grand total of all services that are in the highest Apple One Premier subscription tier would be nearly $55 if you buy them separately, but are now discounted to $29.95 with Apple One. A bundle of joy indeed, what do you think?
For the latest tech news and updates, Install TechCodex App, and follow us on Google News, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.