Apple is preparing a brand new, never-before-used screen size for its first 5G models, the iPhone 12 2020 series. The tentatively called iPhone 12 is expected to land with a 5.4″ display diagonal, and, thanks to using the notch front design, be slightly more compact than the 4.7″ iPhone SE 2020 even.
As you can see from the second image, the panel is rather small indeed, and the tipster, who has a good track record of leaking stuff before it’s official, mentions that the screen could very well be used “one-handed.”
- Apple iPhone 12 dimensions: 5.15 x 2.51 inches (131 x 64 mm)
- Apple iPhone 12 display size and resolution: 5.4″, 960 x 2079 pixels OLED display w/ integrated touch
- Apple iPhone 12 processor: 5nm Apple A14
- Apple iPhone 12 cameras: 12MP main + 12MP ultrawide
- Apple iPhone 12 battery capacity: 2227mAh
- Apple iPhone 12 price range: $699-$749
5.4″ Apple iPhone 12 vs iPhone 12 Max display specs
The 424 pixels-per-inch density that our calculations return for the 5.4″ diagonal and 960 x 2079 pixels resolution is way above Apple’s Retina Display standards, so, at least in that respect, the iPhone 12 may prove to be superior than the 6.1″ iPhone 12 Max, if the latter again ships with an HD+ screen, albeit of the OLED variety.
For the latest tech news and updates, Install TechCodex App, and follow us on Google News, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.