Here’s good news for all players of Stardew Valley has got a Performance Update on Nintendo Switch. Eric Barone “ConcernedApe” has finally released a Performance update for the game and notified this change through his Twitter account also. From now, Stardew Valley has been updated to a new version 1.3.33 on Nintendo Switch.
Stardew Valley Nintendo Switch users: the performance patch is now live, this should fix the frame rate issue with bigger farms
— ConcernedApe (@ConcernedApe) January 21, 2019
You might have already got a pop-up notification about this update but that notification doesn’t describe much about what comes in this update. So, here are the changes which have been reflected in this update. These patch notes are from Stardew Valley wiki.
- Improved performance in locations with lots of light sources (e.g. torches).
- Improved performance on farms with lots of animals.
- Tweaked new “H” health icon.
- Fixed multiplayer visual glitch when another player uses a tool and then starts moving in a new direction.
- Fixed “fishing stance” visual glitches in multiplayer.
Since this update has already rolled out on Nintendo Switch, so most probably it must auto-updated on your Switch. In case, if you didn’t observe this update you can manually do it from the Main Menu of the game.
For the latest tech news and updates Install TechnoCodex App and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.