At one time, the futuristic anti-gravity racer ruled the roost, but series like Wipeout and F-Zero have fallen out of favor in recent years. Thankfully, new futuristic racer Pacer is coming to fill that high-speed hole in your heart. Pacer has been in development for some time now, an Early Access version was released all the way back in 2015, but a full release is almost here and the game is looking good. You can check out the game’s latest trailer, below.
I like what I see! Pacer’s tracks definitely pack in a nice amount of detail considering how fast the game moves. Need to know more about? You can check out our latest hands-on Pacer preview here, and a rundown of the game’s key features, below.
2075: The Pacer World Championship has become the new apex of anti-gravity motorsport, delivering high-speed racing across the world’s most dangerous and challenging circuits. Corporations from all over the globe race against each other in a battle of technical and piloting prowess with the aim of winning the championship and achieving ultimate victory.
- Highly customizable craft – Choose from five craft types, then head to the garage to fully customize your look, performance tuning and weaponry
- Race the world – With 14 unique and challenging tracks with interchangeable variants (Night, Mirrored, Reverse) giving up to 8 different ways to race any given circuit
- Choose your mode – With 8 game modes including Elimination, Endurance and Pacer’s unique ‘Flowmentum’ and Battle Royale inspired ‘Storm’ modes.
- Campaign mode – Develop from a trainee Pilot and advance through 10 unique race teams to become the Pacer world champion.
- Optimised for Online – with 10 player online multiplayer, Online Ranked Mode to see how you compete against the best in the world and Online Tournament/Spectator Mode for easy streaming and fun events at all levels.
- OST – featuring original tracks created by Tim Wright aka CoLD SToRAGE.
Pacer races onto PC (via Steam), Xbox One, and PS4 on September 17.
For the latest tech news and updates, Install TechCodex App, and follow us on Google News, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.