Overwatch has received a new update with a version number 184.108.40.206. The game’s latest update has added plenty of Summer-based things to the gameplay making it more user-friendly. It’s like a special season update to celebrate this year’s Summer with the Overwatch game.
The update is a part of Summer Games 2019. If you have been playing this game for a long, then you probably might aware of the game’s previous year’s event. The new Summer Games 2019 event looks similar and will offer kind of the same environment for the users.
Of course, being the latest edition, this update brings a variety of new features to the gameplay, unlike the previous year. However, the update is worth a try as it brings a lot of exciting things to the game.
The update will give players a chance to take parts into the new weekly events. Players can also score loots and will make the gameplay even more exciting. The new update has several items from the previous year’s games’ event. However, the update has added plenty of new things as well.
If we talk more about the update, it will be a three-week-long event. During the event, players will be able to earn new rewards and items to make their character more powerful.
The big part of today’s update is Summer Games. However, the publisher has changed the gameplay with a few tweaks to make it even more exciting.
Moving on to the Workshop, the Workshop has received notable changes with the new update. The update has fixed plenty of bugs noted by the gamers. Once you update the game, the gameplay will become more smoother. The official patch notes released by Blizzards has every single detail that you may want to know about this update.
The workshop update is related to fix server connections of the users. The update has also added new tools for the gamers.
If you want to know more about this update, then here we have listed down the official patch notes of the game i.e. Overwatch update 220.127.116.11.
Overwatch 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
- Added the ability for scripters to measure the server performance of the current game instance.
- Three new values make this possible:
- Server Load – Provides a percentage representing the CPU load of the current game instance.
- Server Load Average – Provides a percentage representing the average CPU load of the current game instance over the last two seconds.
- Server Load Peak – Provides a percentage representing the highest CPU load of the current game instance over the last two seconds.
- As these numbers approach or exceed 100, it becomes increasingly likely that the game instance will be shut down because it is consuming too many resources.
- A new preset example displays these values as HUD text in the upper-left corner of the screen. The rule in the preset can be copied into other scripts to help identify performance problem areas.
- Three new values make this possible:
- When a game instance shuts down due to excessive Workshop script load, a new error message is displayed in the chat window (instead of the “unexpected error” message).
- Additional strings added.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players who have selected a hero during the Hero Select Phase to have their hero deselected when the Setup Phase begins.
- In spectator mode, health and armor types are now properly displayed in the order they are consumed when taking damage.
- Color blind – Fixed a bug that caused incorrect default colors to be applied to the objective UI depending on when you attack or defend while having only 1 color blind color set.
- Orisa’s Supercharger, Baptiste’s Immortality Field, and Ashe’s own Dynamite are now valid targets for aim assist.
- Fixed a bug that caused “Set Invisible” to function incorrectly for Reinhardt when using secondary fire while viewing in third person.
- Custom Game: Fixed a bug that could cause AI bots to become stuck on their way to the capture point on the Oasis: University map.
- Fixed the “Disable Built-In Game Mode Respawning” and “Set Respawn Max Time” actions.
- Custom Game: Fixed a bug where Widowmaker’s Venom Mine damage wasn’t affected by custom game damage scalars.
- Fixed a bug that caused controllers to lose focus when deleting a rule, action, or condition that is not displayed on screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused an “Invalid Options” error message after importing some older workshop share codes.
- Disabling certain actions no longer cause an infinite loop.
- Fixed a bug that caused the FOV button to not function when watching a replay.
- Fixed a bug that caused player outlines to disappear when skipping or scrubbing while following a player in first person or third person.
- Fixed a bug that caused hero effects to remain on screen when skipping ahead while paused.
- Fixed a bug that allowed certain heroes to become stuck in the roof outside of Point B.
- Fixed a bug that allowed some heroes to float between building rooftops near the Point A choke.
- Fixed a bug that allowed a defender to enter the attacker’s spawn room (left exit, 2nd attack spawn room).
- Updated lighting for highlight intros.
- Fixed a bug where Baptiste’s Amplification Matrix was not boosting healing effects.
- Fixed a bug where Seismic Slam could fail to register.
- Fixed a bug where D.Va’s Defense Matrix would fail to absorb projectiles around a corner in certain circumstances.
- Fixed a visual inconsistency with Baptiste’s head with his Spec Ops skin equipped.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a dead Hanzo’s bow to appear floating above the ground, when that Hanzo had his Kabuki skin equipped.
- Fixed a bug where Roadhog’s chain would sometimes not render in first person.
- Fixed a bug where Moira’s Coalescence would sometimes not render in first person.
- Fixed a bug where Moira was still briefly visible after using Fade.
- Fixed a bug where Sombra’s Translocator would be on cooldown after respawning.
- Fixed a bug where an enemy could sometimes use an ability if Sombra hacked them while they were already hacked via EMP.
- Fixed a bug that made it possible to use Torbjörn’s Molten Core and hammer at the same time.
- Fixed a bug that caused Winston’s nameplate and health bar to be covered by his body when he used Primal Rage.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Wrecking Ball’s mines to be destroyed by an enemy Wrecking Ball rolling through them without taking damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused Zenyatta’s in-game and highlights portrait to not display his Zen-Nakji skin.
For the latest tech news and updates, Install TechnoCodex App and follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.