The Division 2 servers on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One are back online after a three-hour maintenance period during which developer Massive Entertainment deployed a new update. The full patch notes are detailed below.
The notes in the update are largely the same as those found in last week’s The Division 2 patch that ended the limited-time apparel event The Last Resort. As previously noted, all 29 cosmetics that could be acquired during the LTE can now be purchased with premium credits.
Elsewhere in the update are fixes for various bugs, like those within Control Point supply rooms that cause them to remain locked even after killing the enemies in the area. Other fixes include issues with floors in The Summit missing objectives or having inoperable elevators and problems where recalibrating attributes would cause lower gear-score items to downgrade.
Full The Division 2 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Control Point supply rooms would remain locked after killing Rogue Agents in the activity.
- Fixed an issue where certain floors in The Summit would have missing objectives or inoperable elevators.
- Fixed an issue where Recalibrating Attributes onto lower gear-score items would also downgrade the recalibrated value.
- Fixed an issue where the Rate of Fire attribute in the Recalibration Station did not appear at its proper maximum.
- Last Resort apparel event is now closed and will no longer be available.
- Last Resort apparel items are available for purchase with Premium Credits.
- The Legacy cache will become available with a rotated selection of apparel.
- Apparel event outfits will be available for standalone purchase with a 25% discount.
The Xbox Series S / Series X and PlayStation 5 launch on November 10 and November 12, respectively. While a dedicated next-gen port of The Division 2 isn’t in the works, the game will be available on next-gen hardware thanks to backwards compatibility with cross-gen support. With only a week left until the new consoles drop, be sure to hit up our PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X / Series X preorder guide to learn if or when stores will be restocked for launch day.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
For the latest tech news and updates, Install TechCodex App, and follow us on Google News, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.