Motorola today has launched the Moto X4 Androide One edition in the U.S. The smartphone will be exclusively available for Google’s Project Fi customers in the U.S. The Android One variant of Moto X4 has been priced at $399 (Rs. 25,800 approx) and can be pre-ordered from the Project Fi website starting Wednesday itself.
To recall, The Moto X4 officially unveiled last month at the IFA 2017 event held in Berlin, Germany. Company also teased the launch of Moto X4 smartphone in India on October 3rd.
Google confirm that the Moto X4 will receive the Android 8.0 Oreo update by the end of this year and also it is one of the first devices to receive the Android P update next year.
The company is providing users a trade-in offer with Nexus phones, customer can trade-in for a Nexus phone for up to $165 for selected Nexus devices. Also customer can trade-in the old device for an Android One Moto X4 by October 5, you’ll earn an extra $50 Fi credit.
Moto X4 Specification
- Operating System – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display – LTPS IPS 5.2” Full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) 424ppi
- Processor – 2.2GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 630
- GPU – Adreno 508
- RAM – 3 GB
- Internal Storage – 32 GB; expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 12MP f/2.0, 1.4 µm+8MP f/2.2, 1.12 µm, 120-degree ultra wide
- Camera Features – PDAF, dua LED, auto HDR
- Front Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, 1.0 µm
- Battery – 3000mAh with TurboPower Fast Charging
- Hybrid Dual SIM, Nano + Nano/micrSD
- Connectivity – 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – fingerprint – embedded in home button, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Rate, Proximity, compass
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 163g
- IP68 certification – Dust and water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes