iPhone 6 Exploded in Men’s Hands


Shockingly an iPhone 6 has exploded in men’s hands; as reported by abc7,  the incident happened on Friday morning at a grocery store in Windsor Terrace, Brooklyn.

Abd Ghaith, the owner of the grocery store, took his phone while charging and read some messages,  suddenly he saw smoke all around the phone become too hot and the screen went black, Ghaith immediately unplugged the phone from charging and it actually gets exploded and was smoking for 20 more minutes.  The phone was so hot it burned a mark on the floor after he dropped it.

“I received a message. I answered the message. I put the phone on the charger and then as I’m holding the phone, it started like a little smoke coming out of the left side of the phone. And then when I pulled the case back to see what it was, the phone literally just exploded,” Ghaith said.

Now all he is looking for now is a replacement phone, at no cost. However, he feels fortunate that he was only reading the message and not on a call which could probably burn his face.

“My biggest concern is I’m happy it was a text message and not a call. Because if I had it to my ear and it happened, it probably would have burned off my face,” Ghaith said.

After being informed of this matter, an Apple spokesperson said in a statement “Apple takes customer care and their safety very seriously. We will analyze the device.”

For the latest tech news and updates follow TechnoCodex on Facebook, TwitterGoogle+. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this news with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more interesting stories for you.

Leave a comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More