Data loss stands as one of the biggest threats which loom over our smart devices. This has also given rise to various means of recovery on the go.
iTunes or iCloud backup stand out as the most common recovery option available to deal with the loss of data. If such backup options get activated prior to the inaccessibility of the device, then recovery can be processed even if the device gets lost. However, we all do miss on this part and end up being in a position where we start humping each data recovery software.
And if this is the same case with you, brace yourself!
As an alternative to cloud backup or any other pre-defined backup, you can opt for PhoneRescue, a third-party application which has been uplifting both user and technical experience with its stellar functionalities for quite some time now.
Available both over the Android and iOS platform, PhoneRescue can act as your perfect aid for getting back lost data in a quick and easy manner. Fluent user experience coupled with data recovery capability has joined hands in crowning PhoneRescue as one of the top choices of phone recovery software of modern times.
- It can import retrieved iOS data back to the iPhone apps like messages, contacts, notes, photos, etc.
- Helps in finding back 25 different forms of wrongly-deleted, lost or damaged iPad and iPhone data covering Safari bookmarks, contacts, notes, photos, messages, WhatsApp message attachments, music, Line messages and other frequently used iOS content.
- The exclusive iPhone Data Recovery feature of “Smart Compare” and “Find” is introduced by the PhoneRescue software for pinpointing items of need from amongst a thousand alternatives.
- PhoneRescue has expanded the possibilities of iOS devices from specific data to the whole iOS interface. An iOS device can be fixed with a single click if it ever runs into a system crash.
- The data recovery capability has added to the success rate and efficiency of the iPhone. 76% of recovery rate is achieved while tackling with mistaken deletion while the time of data analysis gets shortened to 65%.
- The dynamic design of the PhoneRescue application is in sync with the requirement of beginners as it suggests scenarios related to various recovery methods for bringing about greater efficiency.
Now if you are little intrigued to get your hands on this software, as you are in dilemma of getting your data back on your iPhone or iPad, here is how you can do exactly that!
This safe and intuitive tool can be activated by following the steps mentioned below:
- Download “PhoneRescue for iOS” on your Mac or PC.
- Launch the application and connect your smartphone with the computer. Your iOS device gets recognised automatically by the software. Otherwise, you will be faced with the “Please connect your iOS device” interface. If PhoneRescue fails to detect your iOS device, you can troubleshoot the same by downloading the latest version of the software, checking the connectivity of the USB device, re-installing iTunes or logging in your computer from the Administrator account.
- Next, you will have to choose “Recover from iOS Device” option and click the forward icon for scanning deleted data. All categories are selected by default. You might be required to uncheck the Select All option and choose the data in accordance with your requirements if you need just some of them.
- Once the scan is done, you can choose a category of deleted data you wish to preview on the left side. Both the existing and lost data is displayed in categories. You can select the “Only list deleted” option for filtering out the existing data on your iOS device rather than “List all items”. You can even search data by typing in keywords in the search box provided at the upper middle portion of the window.
- On finding the data you require; you need to put a check mark in the front of the box for selecting the same. Once you are done with all of this, you will have to click on the Recover button to successfully recovering the data back to your device.
- Once the recovery process is completed, you will have to place your mouse pointer on the “Click here” button and check the location of exported files.
The scanning process can last for a couple of minutes based on the quantum of data stored in your device. The scanning process can also be aborted if you desire to do so by pressing on the requisite button.
So, in case you are stuck in a data loss situation, use PhoneRescue to bring back your data.
Do drop in your comments if you don’t understand any part of data restore for this software and we would love to help you out.
Talha Ali is your tech generalist, covering a wide spectrum of topics within the ever-evolving world of technology. With a curiosity for the latest innovations, industry trends, and breakthroughs. Whether it’s hardware, software, emerging technologies, or the intersection of tech with daily life, Talha’s articles provide readers with a well-rounded perspective on the dynamic landscape of the tech industry.