Honor 7X Android Oreo Update with EMUI 8.0 Starts Rolling out in India
Honor has started rolling out the Android 8.0 Oreo stable update for Honor 7X smartphone in India. The company started rolling out the update in batches in India for a couple of weeks. Now the company has rolled out the update for all the users in the country.
The Android 8.0 Oreo update for the Honor 7X comes with EMUI 8.o interface, it carries the build no. BND-AL10 184.108.40.206.675CUSTC675D4 and weights 2.49GB in size.
The Android Oreo update for Honor 7X brings several new features including Google’s Autofill API, picture-in-picture mode, a new face unlock feature, a new floating navigation dock, photo gallery recycle bin, Seamless LinkedIn integration, option to connect to two Bluetooth devices at the same time as well as VoLTE support Check out the complete changelog below.
ANDROID 8.0[Oreo] upgrade with EMUI 8.0 is available for your device. This will upgrade your system from BND-AL10C675B161CUSTC675D001 to BND-AL10 220.127.116.110(C675CUSTC675D4).
- VOLTE calls enabled for Vodafone,Idea and JIO.
- EMUI 8.0 not only brings you the latest version of Android (8.0), it’s also boosted with a lot of great features and improvements to make your device more intuitive, faster and safer. We highly recommend updating now.
- A new floating Navigation dock lets you perform frequently-used operations from anywhere on the screen. Newly added home screen shortcuts let you quickly access the app features you use most frequently. Simply touch and hold an app icon to display a shortcut menu. ● You can drag your navigation to any where of screen once you enabled this brand-new feature. ● How to set:Go to Setting > System > System navigation > Navigation dock Or drop down status bar > Navigation dock.
- Long-tap on parts of apps launcher icons, a shortcut menu will display. ● You can Tap and drag a shortcut to pin it to the device’s launcher. ● Play Store, Settings, Gallery, Dialler, Contacts, Messaging, Camera, Email, Themes, Clock, Calendar, Notepad, Sound Recorder, Downloads etc. support the feature.
- Improved false touch protection functionality reduces unintended operations on the touch screen in a wider range of scenarios.
- Smart tips recommend you faster and smarter ways to operate your phone, appearing in specific usage scenarios and responding to your usage habits.
- Contacts and Email now let you sync the career details of your LinkedIn contacts.
- Settings has been redesigned for clearer and more intuitive organization.
- Gallery new features a recycle bin that retains deleted photos for up to 30 days. Accidentally deleted photos can be restored with a single touch.
- Phone Manager has been simplified to make managing your device easier. Standard cleanups are faster and deep cleanups more thorough.
- Google security patches are merged to make your device more secure.
For latest tech news and updates follow TechnoCodex on Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.