Every week we bring you the latest in Canadian mobile news. Listed below is a quick overview of the top stories from the past seven days.
- Telus launches device called ‘Track+’ to locate pets, purses and other items
- Rogers launches financing options for accessories including AirPods, Beats and more
- Bell stops offering subsidized plans, now only does device financing
- Government launches beta test program for COVID-19 contact tracing app
- Bell to double rural internet download speeds, expand service to Atlantic communities
- Telus now offering 20GB data deal for $80
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G coming to Canada August 7th
- Bell offering $80 plans with 20GB of unlimited data
- Rogers offering limited-time $80/20GB Infinite plan deal
- Here’s what’s hitting and leaving Netflix Canada in August 2020
- OnePlus Buds Review: It doesn’t get better for the price
- Contest: Win a Bell Huawei P40 Pro!
- Contest: Win a Bell TCL 10L!
- Rogers reports 17 percent decrease in total revenue in Q2 2020 due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Canadian and global privacy watchdogs pen letter to video conferencing giants
- 68 percent of Canadians say proper tech makes home setups more productive than offices: study
- Montreal hospital using Microsoft’s HoloLens to treat COVID-19 patients
- Foreign affairs minister says no link between delayed Huawei 5G decision, detained Canadians
- Samsung says it’s launching five devices at Unpacked
- Telus wins Ookla’s ‘Fastest Mobile Network’ and ‘Best Mobile Coverage’ awards in Canada
- Rogers Cybersecure Catalyst launches cybersecurity camp in Brampton, Ontario
- Walmart Canada invests $3.5 billion to enhance online and in-store shopping
The post Here’s the top Canadian mobile news from the past week appeared first on MobileSyrup.
For the latest tech news and updates, Install TechCodex App, and follow us on Google News, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.