Black Friday has turned into Black November and everyone seems to be throwing their hat in the ring. Best Buy is up, too, with its offer on Samsung’s best phones — the Galaxy S20 5G series and Galaxy Note 20 5G series.
- Galaxy S20 FE 5G: a plastic back, flat screen (no curved sides), and a slightly downgraded camera, but starts at $699
- Galaxy S20 5G: the mainstream flagship, premium materials and cameras, starts at $999
- Galaxy S20+ 5G: the mainstream flagship, with a bigger screen, starts at $1,199
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G: the biggest of them all, with a special 100x zoom camera, starts at $1,399
The Galaxy Note 20 5G series consists of two phones with the same processor, but slightly different beats:
- Galaxy Note 20 5G: plastic back, flat screen, Galaxy S20-like camera, 60 Hz screen, starts at $999
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G: metal-and-glass, curved screen, refined camera (limited to 50x zoom), 120 Hz screen, starts at $1,299