Fortnite is again back with a new update and released the initial patch notes. This time, Epic Games has again released a new weapon called Boom Bow which is a crossbow with a heavy rifle cartridge on the tip which explodes when hits the target. Along with that, Fortnite will also have a Sniper Challenge LTM, which looks upon the player’s long-range shooting in face-off battle.
Along with the patch notes, Epic Game tweeted the official release date of update 8.20 via their Twitter account. As per the tweet, Fortnite update 8.20 arrives at 1 pm BST on April 2.
Ready your bows! ??
The v8.20 Content Update arrives tomorrow, April 2 at 8AM ET(1200 UTC). No download or downtime required.
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) April 1, 2019
All of the above, the best thing about this update is, this update won’t require any downtime on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, iOS or Android. Even players don’t have to download any update to get these contents. They will be automatically rolled out to them.
“Ready your bows!” reads the Epic Games tweet. “The v8.20 Content Update arrives tomorrow, April 2 at 8 AM ET(1200 UTC). No download or downtime required.”
Meanwhile, you can read the complete patch notes of update 8.20 given below.
WEAPONS AND OBJECTS
- Shoot arrows with a heavy rifle cartridge on the tip, which explodes on impact.
- Use ammunition for heavy rifles
- The longer you hold down the assigned fire key, the greater the strength of the shot! Increases projectile speed and direct impact damage.
- The explosive damage is constant regardless of the power of the blow.
- The explosive arc reaches full power after 1.6 seconds of charging.
- A direct hit will inflict direct hit damage and explosive damage to the enemy player hit.
- Basic damage 15
- Headshot multiplier: 2x
- Damage 100
- Duration increased from 10 to 20 seconds
- Movement speed increased from 20% to 40%
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from queuing for Couples when the team leader was in a lower division.
- Fixed an issue that prevented promotion to the top division if a player was paired with a top division player.
- Note: the hype was still correctly acquired, it was just a graphics error.
- Fixed an issue where the bus ticket of the couples was calculated according to the division of the group leader, rather than theirs.
For the latest tech news and updates, Install TechnoCodex App and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.