Flipkart quiz October 28, 2020: Get answers to these question to win Super coins, discount vouchers and more
A participant must answer all five questions correctly to become eligible for the quiz prize. For the uninformed, the quiz starts daily at 12am midnight and continues till 12pm.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win gifts and discount vouchers.
- This player served as the icon player of which IPL team in 2008?
Royal Challengers Bangalore
- With 36 runs, who holds the record of hitting the most runs in an over of the IPL?
- Ali Khan from the USA was brought in as the replacement of this English player in KKR. Identify
- In case of a tie, the bowler with better ___ would hold the Purple Cap.
- In which ground did the Kolkata Knight Riders play two of their home games in IPL 2013?
For the latest tech news and updates, Install TechCodex App, and follow us on Google News, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.