Just in the last month, Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited announced the launch date of JioFiber – the cheapest and the fastest broadband services in India. As from the earlier announcement, the company scheduled the launch of JioFiber plans in India on 5th September 2019. But unfortunately, the company didn’t unveil the plans yet. But guess what? We have the exclusive official leak of the JioFiber Plan.
Jio announced its Fiber to the Home service, across 1,600 cities in India. With JioFiber, Jio continues to deliver on its promise of connecting the unconnected while bringing about transformational changes to Indian homes. Check the latest plans and prices of the JioFiber connection in India.
Jio categorized the JioFiber plans into six packages as follows:
- BRONZE: In the Gold Plan, JioFiber will offer 100Mbps of internet speed with up to 100GB of data plus an additional 50GB data on a monthly basis. It costs Rs. 699 per month.
Additionally, this package will include Free Voice calling anywhere in India, TV Video Calling, Gaming, Home networking, Device Security. These additional benefits are included in all the packages.
- SILVER: The Silver plan also offers, the same 100Mbps of Internet speed with up to 200GB data with an additional 200GB of data per month. It costs Rs. 849 per month.
- GOLD: The Gold plan offers 250Mbps of Internet speed with up to 500GB of data plus an additional 250GB of data per month. It will cost Rs. 1,299 per month.
- DIAMOND: The Diamond plan offers 500Mbps of Internet speed with up to 1250GB of data plus an additional 250GB data per month. It will cost Rs. 2,499 per month.
- PLATINUM: The Platinum plan offers 1Gbps of Internet Speed with 2500GB of data on a monthly basis. It will cost Rs. 3,999 per month.
- TITANIUM: At last, the top-most Titanium plan offers 1Gbps of internet speed with 5000GB of data on a monthly basis. It will cost Rs. 8,499 per month.
** Both of the Platinum and Titanium plans will include two additional services – VR Experience, Premium Content in addition to all the services bundled with the normal packages.
Note: All these plans offer unlimited data that means, once the monthly threshold will reach, the internet connection will be continued with a decreased internet speed of 1Mbps.
- JioFiber users will have access to 3, 6 and 12-month plans that provide substantially higher value.
- Through bank tie-ups, Jio will provide attractive EMI schemes, so customers get the benefits of annual plans by paying only monthly EMI.
JIOFIBER WELCOME OFFER
Every JioFiber user will get unprecedented value on subscribing to JioForever annual plans
With JioForever annual plan, users can get the following:
- Jio Home Gateway
- Jio 4K Set Top Box
- Television Set (in Gold plan and above)
- Subscription to your favourite OTT apps
- Unlimited Voice and Data
Note: JioFiber users can choose a Welcome Offer from various price points available.
How to Get JioFiber
To get the JioFiber subscription, you can follow these steps:
- Visit www.jio.com or download the MyJio app.
- Register for JioFiber services.
- If JioFiber is available in your area, our service representatives will get in touch with you.
FOR EXISTING JIOFIBER CUSTOMERS:
- For existing JioFiber users, Jio will get in touch with you for upgrading your services.
- Please download the MyJio app, as all communication with users will happen on the MyJio app.
- On recharging with a monthly/quarterly/annual plan of their choice, every JioFiber user will get a Set Top Box to enjoy the full bouquet of services.
For the latest tech news and updates, Install TechnoCodex App and follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.