Catherine Classic which is developed by Atlus has finally released for PC and is now available on Steam. The new product is available at $19.99 on Steam. This is an enhanced version of the original Catherine which was released in 2011 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. After releasing a teaser in this month, Sega has finally published this Game.
After a long time span of eight-years of its original version, the enhanced title comes up with several important modifications including 4K resolution, customizable controls, and an unlocked frame rate. Also, you’ll get a feature to switch between English and Japanese voice overs.
“We wanted to give the PC audience the opportunity to experience Catherine for the first time as it was originally released,” Sega told to PCGamer. “And Catherine Classic is the perfect way to accomplish that goal.”
Apart from these listed modifications everything you’ll find the same as before in the original one. You’ll get the same game modes including a story campaign and multiplayer modes. The only minor point in this PC version is the unavailability of Online Multiplayer. You’ll not be able to play Catherine Classic online. However, Atlus has said that the online multiplayer will be supported on the upcoming Catherine: Full Body Remake which is expected to be available in the next month on PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 4.
Here are some features of Catherine Classic from the Release Note available on Steam:
A Choice to Make!
- Vincent’s heart is torn between two women. On one side sits Katherine, the girl who intends to wed Vincent someday. On the other, Catherine, who appeared out of nowhere. Both of them pull at his heart and soul… The story can take many paths, and the outcome of this romantic horror tale can go to unimaginable places.
- Move the blocks to create a path and climb a nightmarish tower while fleeing from the monsters chasing you. The lowest levels of blocks fall as time passes. If you’re not constantly moving, you’ll fall with them. There’s no time to waste!
- The setting changes each night, rising higher and higher into the heavens. The more stages Vincent overcomes, the more complex the strategies required to progress will become.
- Various obstacles impede Vincent’s path. Some blocks are traps, waiting to skewer unwary climbers. Others explode, damaging everything around them. The sheep in the nightmare are desperate to survive until morning, too. They’ll get in your way, mess up your blocks, or even try to shove you off. You’ll need your wits and the help of strange items that can deal with the sheep, remove hazards or create new paths if you want to reach the top!
Three Game Modes!
- Play through Vincent’s twisting story of love, lust, and self-determination in Golden Playhouse.
- Take on the tower’s challenges for high scores, single player or local co-op, in Babel.
- Face other players in local multiplayer to determine who is the better climber in Colosseum.
For the latest tech news and updates Install TechnoCodex App and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.