2K Games and Nintendo has been in a great partnership until now. There are tons of titles currently available on Nintendo from 2K Games, and now, the company is gearing up to add some more games into the Nintendo system. This time, 2K is adding titles from some of the most popular franchises like Borderlands, BioShock, and XCOM.
On Thursday, during a surprise Nintendo Direct presentation, Nintendo announced some new games which will be coming to Nintendo Switch. In addition to that, Nintendo also gave a bunch of information and updates on games on its platform.
The selection of 2K Games titles will be released on Nintendo Switch on May 29. Here’s the full list:
- XCOM 2 Collection (XCOM 2, four DLC packs, and the War of the Chosen expansion)
- Borderlands Legacy Collection (Borderlands, Borderlands 2, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)
- BioShock Remastered
- BioShock 2 Remastered
- BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition
- BioShock: The Collection (all three)
In addition to that, Nintendo also announced that Burnout Paradise Remastered, King’s Bounty 2, and DJ rhythm game Fuser will be released on Nintendo Switch in 2020. They revealed their complete plans for the roll out of new games on their platform in the coming months.
Here’s the list of titles that will be launching “in the coming months,”:
- Saints Row 4: Re-Elected (March 27)
- Trials of Mana (April 24)
- Catherine: Full Body (July 7)
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades (Spring 2020)
- Minecraft Dungeons (Spring 2020)
- Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus (May)
- MR. DRILLER DrillLand (June 25)
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (June 30)
- Vigor (Fall)
For the latest tech news and updates, Install TechCodex App and follow us on Google News, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.