Following the order, the game has been removed from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store listing and it is no longer available to download. However, that also raises a lot of other questions. For instance, when PUBG Mobile or Garena Free Fire were banned, the games’ server also went down rendering people unable to play the game even if they have them installed on their smartphone.
So, what is the case this time? Is can you still play the game? Can it be downloaded from somewhere else? Read on to find out.
Can you still play Battlegrounds Mobile India?
Yes, the game has been removed from the app store listing only. The server of the game, at least at the moment, is still active and players who have the game installed on their smartphone can jump into the game anytime they want.
Can you download the game?
As mentioned, BGMI has been removed from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store listings. That means, there’s no way to download the game from the respective app stores. However, with BGMI 2.0 update, the game’s developer Krafton started offering APK file from its official website. So, Android users still have the option to download the APK file and sideload the game on their smartphones.
Can you still download the BGMI latest update?
As the game has been removed from the app store, there’s no way to update the game as of the moment. Alternatively, Android users can download the entire APK file and use it to install the latest version of the game.
How to download and sideload BGMI on Android smartphones
- Open the BGMI website on your smartphone using any web browser
- Tap on APK download button on the home screen
- The download size is around 700MB so wait for the download to finish
- Now, tap on the downloaded APK file, enable the unknown sources option and hit the Install button
- Once installed, tap Open to run the game.
- Log in using your BGMI account login credentials and start playing.