Bell’s Black Friday promotions are now live on its website for those looking to upgrade their handset or get a new plan.
First up, Bell is offering a $100 bill credit when you buy any new smartphone on an eligible two-year plan.
Bell has brought back its 20GB data for $75 per month promotion. The deal offers unlimited data with 20GB at maximum speeds, unlimited Canada-wide calling, and unlimited Canada-wide text, picture and video messages.
The Quebec-based carrier is also bringing 30GB of data for $85 per month. Picking this option also includes six months of Crave for free when you activate or upgrade to a new phone on this plan.
Further, you’re also able to save $15 per month for every member you add to your account.
Additionally, you’ll be able to get phones as low as $10.48 per month.
Below are a few other notable deals:
- iPhone 11 64GB — Available for $22.09 per month for two years with the Device Return Option
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G — Available for $10.84 per month for two years with the Device Return Option
- LG Velvet — Available for $15 per month for two years
- iPhone XR — Available for $25 per month for two years
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G — Available for $19.55 per month for two years
- Google Pixel 5 — Available for $20 per month for two years
- Huawei P40 Pro — Available for $37.32 per month for two years with Device Return Option
- Huawei P30 Pro — Available for $11.67 per month for two years with Device Return Option
Moreover, Bell is offering a Black Friday bonus for Fibe Internet. If you get the Fibe 50 + Fibe TV for $119.90 per month plan, you’ll also get a $250 Visa prepaid card on a two-year term. For Bell’s Fibe 50 plan for $84.95 per month, you’ll get a $150 Visa prepaid card.
You can also get six months of Crave when you buy a new phone with Bell SmartPay on an eligible rate plan.
You can learn more about Bell’s Black Friday deals, here. Virgin, the carrier’s flanker brand, is also offering similar deals.
For a full round-up of Canadian carrier Black Friday deals, follow this link.