Apple has rolled out new software updates for its hardware products, including Apple Watch and HomePod and rolled out WatchOS 7.1 and HomePod software update version 14.2.
Here is a full release note for WatchOS 7.1 that comes with new features as well as improvements and bug fixes:
* Adds the ability to be notified when your headphone audio level could impact your hearing
* Adds support for the ECG app on Apple Watch Series 4 or later in the Republic of Korea and Russia
* Adds support for irregular heart rhythm notifications in the Republic of Korea and Russia
* Resolves an issue that prevented some users from unlocking Mac with Apple Watch
* Fixes an issue where the screen may be dark on wrist raise for some Apple Watch Series 6 users
Here are the full release notes of HomePod software 14.2 that includes support for new Siri, Intercom, and Home Theater features. This update also includes bug fixes and improvements.
* Ask Siri “What’s my update?” to hear a personal snapshot of your day that includes the news, weather, traffic, reminders, and calendar appointments.
* Intercom using iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, AirPods, and CarPlay.
* Connect HomePod to Apple TV 4K and enjoy stereo, surround sound, and Dolby Atmos audio. Add a second HomePod for a more immersive soundstage.
For the latest tech news and updates, Install TechCodex App, and follow us on Google News, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.