Respawn Entertainment has released the latest update of Apex Legends, Update 1.1 for PC and Consoles. With this update, there are several changes have been done in the game which changes the lifestyle of the Apex Legends. However, the major change which reflected in this update is you can invite players to be in your squad with whom you played in the random matches. This will make you to make a strong and long-lasting squad for better performance in the game.
Apex Legends will now offer an option using which you can invite the members of your last squad to play with you. This is a great feature for those who play with random players and finds some members of the squad playing good in the game.
This option for inviting squad members is located in the Friends menu which let you to choose the players to follow you for the squad making or opt-out them to remain invisible in their list. In addition to this feature, Update 1.1 brings many other changes in the game like you can now report to players who are cheating in the game and many more.
To get the detailed information about this update, read the patch notes attached below in this article.
Update 1.1 Patch Notes:
Quality Of Life
- Added the ability to party up with the last squad you played with. After the match you will see buttons in the lobby that display the last two people you played with and can invite them to your squad.
- Additional behind-the-scenes improvements for squashing cheaters.
- Added Mute button during the intro and Legend selection.
- When using the Report Player button for PC, you now have the option of selecting Cheat or Other.
- Added informative messages that appear on PC for crashes due to:
- Running out of memory.
- CPU errors best explained by overclocking/overheating.
- Added better collision to the turrets on Supply Ships.
- Stability fixes to all platforms.
- Fixed issue where the Battle Pass rewards page would not have a default item selected, resulting in a mostly blank page.
- Fixed bug for PS4 and X1 where sometimes attempting to use a keyboard to chat could cause a fatal script error.
- Fixed bug with Banner Cards not showing up during and at the end of a match.
Jump Pad Phase Walk Interactions
- Octane’s Jump Pad no longer affects players when using Into the Void ability.
For the latest tech news and updates, Install TechnoCodex App and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.