Amazon app quiz November 5, 2020: Get answers to these five questions to win Saregama Carvaan premium for free
For those unaware, Amazon’s daily quiz is an app only quiz which is available only on the mobile app. Questions of the quiz are based on general knowledge and current affairs. There is one winner of the quiz whose name is announced later in the day. Name of the winner is chosen via lucky draw.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz that will help you win today’s prize.
- Which airline has started serving meals on board an Airbus A380 as a marketing drive, while the aircraft is parked at the Changi airport?
- The word vaccination originates from the Latin word Vacca, and reflects the origin of the process. What does the word mean?
- Of which country was Nursultan Nazarbayev the president from 1990 till 2019 till his resignation?
- Which arch-monument is found just opposite this historic luxury hotel?
Gateway Of India
- Which virtual assistant would greet you if you were to use this device?
For the latest tech news and updates, Install TechCodex App, and follow us on Google News, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.